POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problems with web wiev of p.b.i ? : Re: Problems with web wiev of p.b.i ? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with web wiev of p.b.i ?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 5 Jun 2003 09:28:57
Message: <3edf4599$1@news.povray.org>
In article <Xns### [at] 204213191226> , Tor Olav
Kristensen <tor_olav_kCURLYAhotmail.com>  wrote:

> I recently posted an image to povray.binaries.images;
> "The Cubic Space Division experiences an earthquake - 1 attachment"
> but it does not show up here:
>
> http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/
>
> Is it the rather long subject line that is causing this ?
> - Or are there other problems ?
>
> I'm using Xnews v. 5.04.25 -> http://xnews.newsguy.com/

The last post in the newsgroup web view is:

Re: povray is just darn cool
Tor Olav Kristensen
<Xns### [at] 204213191226>
2003-05-27 22:01:27
31701

I can't tell you yet what changed in your messages since then ... they don't
even seem to ever have appeared in the web view internal input.  I suppose
something is rejecting them before they make it to the webview...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde