POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Smoke Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Smoke (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: SYLVAIN LESEUR
Subject: Smoke
Date: 12 Apr 2003 13:49:10
Message: <3e985196@news.povray.org>
Hello.
Create smoke or flamme  is not easy and to much hard for
a thing so simple. But it's easy to create a disc with
a texture like smoke or flamme
The trouble is: the disc must be in front of the camera.
How can i do that?
A macros ? A .inc ? A code who do that.
Who say to the disc. Hello disc, you must rotate! The
camera translating.
Friendly.
Sylvain.

Post a reply to this message

> Create smoke or flamme  is not easy and to much hard for
> a thing so simple. But it's easy to create a disc with
> a texture like smoke or flamme
> The trouble is: the disc must be in front of the camera.
> How can i do that?
> A macros ? A .inc ? A code who do that.
> Who say to the disc. Hello disc, you must rotate! The
> camera translating.
> Friendly.
> Sylvain.

Use the camera position as the disc normal.

Post a reply to this message