POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Smoke : Re: Smoke Server Time
4 Aug 2024 14:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smoke
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 12 Apr 2003 20:05:14
Message: <cjameshuff-52FBFD.20051412042003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3e986b8b@news.povray.org>,
 "Tim Nikias v2.0" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote:

> Make that disc-position - camera-position, then you
> get the normal pointing from the disc-position towards
> the camera.

Camera position - disc position, actually. Though the only situation I
can think of where this makes a difference is when you give the disc
media, which is pretty useless, or if you specify inside_texture for
some reason.

> Additionally, put a "hollow" in the disc, in order not
> to screw up medias you might have placed.

Yes, I forgot to mention this in my message.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/