POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 2.8 GHz chip is 2.5 times slower than 1 GHz Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  2.8 GHz chip is 2.5 times slower than 1 GHz (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: ABX
Subject: Re: 2.8 GHz chip is 2.5 times slower than 1 GHz
Date: 14 Mar 2003 11:15:05
Message: <rlv37vgii4qjg7o5nu60j96n8kp7u9hlrn@4ax.com>
On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:04:40 -0500, "Greg M. Johnson" <gregj:-)565### [at] aolcom>
wrote:
> "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote in message
> > Something is misconfigured.  That's all ;-)
>
> Do you suspect it's an outright  warranty issue or is this just a humorous
> comment?

knowledge?

Did you used WinGUI installed over previous version ? Did you used benchmark
from menu of from file ? Did you had the same priority settings verified ? Both
had energy saving off ? Non other applications ? Any other benchmark application
tested ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message