POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Space.com Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  Space.com (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jon S  Berndt
Subject: Space.com
Date: 26 Feb 2003 21:12:00
Message: <3e5d73f0$1@news.povray.org>
FYI:

My shuttle image is on the home page of space.com - it's generated using
POV-Ray. The story is about computer modeling of Columbia's demise. The
shuttle image I rendered was done about five years ago - so it's not related
at all to any investigation, just a pretty picture. It's not even that good.
Anyhow, thought you might be interested. After tomorrow morning it may not
be on the main page.

See: www.space.com

Jon Berndt

Post a reply to this message