POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPatch news Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:08:09 EDT (-0400)
  JPatch news (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: sascha
Subject: JPatch news
Date: 24 Feb 2003 08:35:05
Message: <3e5a1f89$1@news.povray.org>
JPatch (http://jpatch.sourceforge.org) is now an open source project on
sourceforge.net

Although it will take some time until I can release a new version some
minor bugs have been fixed and Java3D preview is now included.
The "latest and greatest" binaries from the CVS can now be found under
"nightly builds" in the download-section on
http://jpatch.sourceforge.net#download

If you'd like to join the project just register on sourceforge and send
me a message. The projects page is http://sf.net/projects/jpatch
Since this is my first open-source project I'd appreciate any help.
Especially I'm looking for...

- Someone with expirence in open-source developement, CVS, and the tools
   on sourceforge

- Poeple with expirence in UML. We've started to re-design the
   architecture and use Poseidon for UML (http://www.gentleware.com) to
   model it.

- Java developers (beginners welcome)

- Testers

PS:
If you've successfuly compiled/ran JPatch on any OS other than Win2k or
Redhat7.3(intel) please let me know (OS, Java and Java3D versions) -
I'll make a list of OS and Java releases on which JPatch is known to run
on...

thanks,
sascha

Post a reply to this message