POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPatch news : Re: JPatch news Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JPatch news
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 25 Feb 2003 13:53:13
Message: <Xns932D8D1102C3Dtomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
sascha <sas### [at] userssourceforgenet> wrote in news:3e5a1f89$1
@news.povray.org:

> JPatch (http://jpatch.sourceforge.org) is now an open source project on
> sourceforge.net

Great work Sascha!  Nice design, very responsive.  Even with out
documentation, I browsed the site, downloaded, installed, and was
renderering in a matter of minutes .  I wish I had time to help out with
development, but I am overcommited as it is.  Not knowing Java is a bit of
a problem too ;)

How much effort would it be to support other primitives?

Tom