POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : motorcycle Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  motorcycle (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Mike Williams
Subject: motorcycle
Date: 15 Jan 2003 19:23:13
Message: <3e25fb71@news.povray.org>
I am looking for a motorcycle model. A superbike. I am not into motorcycles
well enough to do what I want. I really only need the madel to build onother
model out of. It looks just like a motorcycle on most of it but not all.
Anyone know af a free model of a motorcycle with good detail. Or is there
someone here who could built it for me. I do not need the wheels or forks.
Just the body seat handlebars and cowling for the body. Engine is also not
needed. If not I will try my best to build what I need.

Post a reply to this message

>I am looking for a motorcycle model. A superbike. I am not into motorcycles
>well enough to do what I want. I really only need the madel to build onother
>model out of. It looks just like a motorcycle on most of it but not all.
>Anyone know af a free model of a motorcycle with good detail. Or is there
>someone here who could built it for me. I do not need the wheels or forks.
>Just the body seat handlebars and cowling for the body. Engine is also not
>needed. If not I will try my best to build what I need.

If you want a mesh try
http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/vehicles.asp
There is a very nice BSA (a vintage British bike) on the Moray site that can
be exported to Povray.
BTW I quite agree with what you wrote in the "Suggestion for next release"
thread.

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

I need more detail than those plus I am looking for a superbike. A crotch
rocket.

Thanks!

"Stephen" <mca### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Mike Williams wrote:
> >I am looking for a motorcycle model. A superbike. I am not into
motorcycles
> >well enough to do what I want. I really only need the madel to build
onother
> >model out of. It looks just like a motorcycle on most of it but not all.
> >Anyone know af a free model of a motorcycle with good detail. Or is there
> >someone here who could built it for me. I do not need the wheels or
forks.
> >Just the body seat handlebars and cowling for the body. Engine is also
not
> >needed. If not I will try my best to build what I need.
> >
> If you want a mesh try
> http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/vehicles.asp
> There is a very nice BSA (a vintage British bike) on the Moray site that
can
> be exported to Povray.
> BTW I quite agree with what you wrote in the "Suggestion for next release"
> thread.
>
> Regards
>         Stephen

Post a reply to this message