POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : motorcycle : Re: motorcycle Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: motorcycle
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 16 Jan 2003 16:06:29
Message: <MPG.1890c9b698a2ecc6989713@news.povray.org>
In article <3e26cda1@news.povray.org>, mic### [at] quixnetnet says...
> I need more detail than those plus I am looking for a superbike. A crotch
> rocket.
>
> Thanks!

I would love to see a usable model of the new Dodge Tomahawk from the
2003 North American Autoshow. However, unless you broke into their
company and stole the original blue prints it is unlikely you will find
one. ;) lol

There where some fairly complex ones on a CD I got with a magazine a
while back though.. It is possible that you can check at the websites for
3DWorld magazine and Computer Arts magazine. They 'may' have some of the
files for download. However they may have only had them on the CDs too...