POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Thanks for the help! Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Thanks for the help! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Tom A
Subject: Thanks for the help!
Date: 8 Jan 2003 14:53:38
Message: <3E1C81C1.4D34CC0D@my-deja.com>
This group is great!

Twice in the last two days, I started to write up a request for help.
As I cleaned up the code to show just the problem I was having, I found
my mistake.

I couldn't have done it without you guys!!

:-)

--
Tom A.
"Archie!  You are headstrong.  I am imperious.  It's a miracle

Post a reply to this message