POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texture Library 4.0 available Server Time
5 Aug 2024 10:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Texture Library 4.0 available (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Rene Schwietzke
Subject: Texture Library 4.0 available
Date: 4 Jan 2003 14:21:04
Message: <3e173420@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I just brought Texture Library version 4.0 online. If you know version
3.0 on texlib.povray.org you may be interested in the new one as well -
http://www.rene-schwietzke.de/povray/texlib/

Version 4.0 features:
- a complete new design, lean and fast
- every texture is shown in 8 demo scenes
- textures are grouped by categories and colors
- textures can be browsed by name or category
- textures can be listed by name, include file, color, category, author

The current version features contains only textures from textures.inc
but the library will be enhanced step by step with more textures (just
give my computer some time to render the demo scenes).

Any comment is appreciated. Feel free to contact me.

Enjoy Texlib 4.0,
Rene

P.S. As soon as Texlib 4.0 will have reached a mature state, it will be
mirrored on texlib.povray.org.
--
WWW: http://www.rene-schwietzke.de/
POV-Ray: http://www.rene-schwietzke.de/povray/