POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature requests (Win / GUI) Server Time
5 Aug 2024 10:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Feature requests (Win / GUI) (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Feature requests (Win / GUI)
Date: 20 Oct 2002 15:24:07
Message: <3db302d7@news.povray.org>
Tool bars
- ability to select which toolbars to show and which to hide
- on the main button toolbar, show/hide text under icons (auto adjust height
to match)
- loose the sparkly spheres image?

Includes
- Make the includes path recursive, so any files in a sub dir of the
includes path are found

--
Rick

Kitty5 NewMedia http://Kitty5.co.uk
POV-Ray News & Resources http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

---