POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Contigous height_fields and round corners. Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:12:42 EDT (-0400)
  Contigous height_fields and round corners. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: JRG
Subject: Contigous height_fields and round corners.
Date: 8 Sep 2002 12:50:24
Message: <3d7b7fd0@news.povray.org>
I have two height_fields and I want them to create a round corner instead of a sharp
one. I thought about cutting the height_fields (which come from a seamless bitmap)
and rotating these thin "slices" around the y axis... but maybe there are more
efficient ways to accomplish this (hmm... displacing an iso cylinder?).
Any help or idea would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--
Jonathan.

Post a reply to this message