POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look (Message 101 to 110 of 178)
From: Timothy R  Cook
Subject: Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
Date: 2 Sep 2002 17:59:01
Message: <3D73DF25.6020008@scifi-fantasy.com>
Warp wrote:
> Ok, I made a version of one of the pages with absolutely no layout:
> http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povQandT/languageQandT_nolayout.html

*grin*
you forgot a layout element: spaces, periods, and commas...

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.scifi-fantasy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 2 Sep 2002 18:20:18
Message: <3d73e422@news.povray.org>
In article <3d73ce94@news.povray.org> , Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>  wrote:

>   Hierarchy, sections, subsections, index, site map, visually marking
> starting of different parts... All that is layout.

No, that is "structure".  See the various HTML specifications*.  So you
simply do not know the terminology and we were talking about completely
different things.  Oh well...

    Thorsten

* The HTML 4.0 recommendation for example (because I happen to have it at
hand, no other reason to mention it here) explains it in section 7.  It is
titled "The global structure of an HTML document".

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde