POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:27:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 2 Sep 2002 18:59:57
Message: <3d73ed6d@news.povray.org>
In article <3d73eadf@news.povray.org> , "Pandora"
<pan### [at] pandora-softwarecom> wrote:

>     Enlighten us Thorston, what are *your* definitions of "layout",
> "structure" and "content" ?

Try the one you can find everywhere else?  I gave references already, and
you found another one.

But it seems you simply don't understand the definitions as you other post
clearly showed.  You supported my point and said it was supposed to show I
am wrong.  Really, the purpose of this argument was never to explain
terminology.  I assumed everybody knew the basic terminology.

If you still need more references that maybe explain it better, just search
google for the three terms.  I am sure it will illustrate the same basic
concepts found everywhere else (this of course assumes you pick credible
sources, as which I which I define peer-reviewed scientific explanations).

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde