POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : External exception C0000006 ? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  External exception C0000006 ? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alf Peake
Subject: External exception C0000006 ?
Date: 29 Jun 2002 19:03:57
Message: <3d1e3cdd@news.povray.org>
After a heavy editing session between 2 files, highlighting a line or
word and then attempting to copy gave the following error window:

POV-Ray Editor
External exception C0000006
OK

Clicked OK, but the error repeated so I closed Pov.
Checked clipboard - empty.
Restarted Pov, and have been unable to reproduce the error.
No other applications in use.

Could this be a Pov 3.5 or a Windows error?

I'm using 3.5.beta.RC6.msvc.win32. and Win98SE

Alf

Post a reply to this message