POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stereoscopy Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:11:31 EDT (-0400)
  Stereoscopy (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Vic
Subject: Stereoscopy
Date: 29 Apr 2002 17:30:28
Message: <3ccdbb74@news.povray.org>
I've made a new Stereo.inc include file to support stereoscopic windows:

http://www.cx.hu/pov/stereo1/index.html

I've posted Stereo.inc and StereoTestA.pov to: povray.binaries.utilities
It's a simple include file with a few documentation.

This perspective camera seems to work correctly with
POV-Ray for Windows RC2.

Harolddd: Please try this one.
Hermann: How did you calculate the camera matrix in StereoPov?

Every comments are welcome.

- Vic -

Post a reply to this message

Ok, soon as there is a working version of 3.5 ;-)

"Vic" <let### [at] fwhu> wrote in message news:3ccdbb74@news.povray.org...
> I've made a new Stereo.inc include file to support stereoscopic windows:
>
> http://www.cx.hu/pov/stereo1/index.html
>
> I've posted Stereo.inc and StereoTestA.pov to: povray.binaries.utilities
> It's a simple include file with a few documentation.
>
> This perspective camera seems to work correctly with
> POV-Ray for Windows RC2.
>
> Harolddd: Please try this one.
> Hermann: How did you calculate the camera matrix in StereoPov?
>
> Every comments are welcome.
>
> - Vic -

Post a reply to this message