POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Heightfield and imagemap question Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Heightfield and imagemap question (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Michael Smith
Subject: Heightfield and imagemap question
Date: 15 Apr 2002 16:16:21
Message: <3cbb3515$1@news.povray.org>
Stupid Question Alert!!! ;-)

Why is it when I assign an imagemap material to a heightfield (or a side of
a cube, etc.) the imagemap is tiled four times? If I add the 'once'
parameter it will only fill 1/4 of the heightfield.

How do I get the entire imagemap to cover the entire heightfield only once?

(BTW, both the image and the heightfield are square in the X and Y axis, if
that makes a difference.)

Regards,

Mike

Post a reply to this message