POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bounding Polyhedrons Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Bounding Polyhedrons (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Rune
Subject: Bounding Polyhedrons
Date: 13 Apr 2002 07:02:09
Message: <3cb81031$1@news.povray.org>
Can anybody bound the polyhedrons in shapes2.inc in POV-Ray 3.5?

I don't know how big to make the bounding objects.

It should of course be as precise as possible to get optimal rendering
speed.

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Mar 19)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/