POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UV mapping with #mesh2 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  UV mapping with #mesh2 (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Shay
Subject: UV mapping with #mesh2
Date: 12 Apr 2002 11:16:36
Message: <3cb6fa54@news.povray.org>
I know where to put the uv vectors, but where do I put the filename? I can't
find anything in the docs and have not been able to guess properly.

 -Shay

Post a reply to this message

From: Shay
Subject: Re: UV mapping with #mesh2
Date: 12 Apr 2002 11:17:49
Message: <3cb6fa9d$1@news.povray.org>
Shay <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote in message news:3cb6fa54@news.povray.org...

> have not been able to guess properly.

That doesn't make any damn sense.
 "have not been able to guess *correctly*"

 -Shay

Date: 12 Apr 2002 11:21:11
Message: <7nudbugvvd101t1q1u4n8d9kjt9ipfur36@4ax.com>
On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:17:48 -0500, "Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote:
> I know where to put the uv vectors, but where do I put the filename?

Filename of what ? Image ? Just create pigment as usually.

ABX

Post a reply to this message