POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2html Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:00:49 EDT (-0400)
  pov2html (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
Subject: Re: pov2html
Date: 14 Mar 2002 02:16:27
Message: <f4j09ugpt0h7evj8j64kmef9qg5jon7jht@4ax.com>
On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:42:08 -0500, "Greg M. Johnson" <gregj:-)565### [at] aolcom>
wrote:
> Isn't there a bunch of extra bloody crap to get HTML 2.0 compliant?

Thorsten's example is very HTML compliant. Compliant to any version and any
browser. It use no more 5 tags so there is no place to make mistake. All of
tags are used according to its destination. Non of tags is used with
decoration destination. But you would make mistake in it too becouse you
always ommit HEAD tag as it was pointed you before. In fact I'm still
surprized of your obstinacy to not use my corrected version of your file
uploaded to http://www.abx.art.pl/pov/shortest/shortvote.html which is HTML
compliant.

ABX

Date: 14 Mar 2002 02:22:47
Message: <vij09uora9ld6ptms9v31dda1uhvl937r7@4ax.com>
On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:19:57 -0000, "Gleb" <gk1### [at] sotonacuk> wrote:
> Can anybody advise any easy way to convert pov files to html format?

http://www.palfrader.org/code2html/

It is online converter so it saves space on drives but uses power of
webserver. It also requires privilages and extensions of webserver. But
probably you can install your own webserver on your localhost and use it as
converter. POV-Ray support was added at 2001-03-25 so I suppose it supports
3.1 syntax. I have never tested this package.

ABX

Post a reply to this message