POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2html : Re: pov2html Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:35:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov2html
Date: 14 Mar 2002 02:16:27
Message: <f4j09ugpt0h7evj8j64kmef9qg5jon7jht@4ax.com>
On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:42:08 -0500, "Greg M. Johnson" <gregj:-)565### [at] aolcom>
wrote:
> Isn't there a bunch of extra bloody crap to get HTML 2.0 compliant?

Thorsten's example is very HTML compliant. Compliant to any version and any
browser. It use no more 5 tags so there is no place to make mistake. All of
tags are used according to its destination. Non of tags is used with
decoration destination. But you would make mistake in it too becouse you
always ommit HEAD tag as it was pointed you before. In fact I'm still
surprized of your obstinacy to not use my corrected version of your file
uploaded to http://www.abx.art.pl/pov/shortest/shortvote.html which is HTML
compliant.

ABX