POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Real Time Ray Tracing Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:34:42 EDT (-0400)
  Real Time Ray Tracing (Message 21 to 30 of 40)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Real Time Ray Tracing
Date: 9 Mar 2002 13:15:15
Message: <3c8a5133@news.povray.org>
In article <3c8a4918@news.povray.org> , "Jan Walzer" <jan### [at] lzernet> wrote:

> could you please do AA the result in the next version ?
> Probably render it with Alpha channel, and then blend it ...

I guess you saw the little note in the Windows status bar?

It does actually support a very simple antialiasing (not as processing
intensive as the regular POV-Ray methods), a more interesting camera movement,
reflections and a moveable light source are on the list as well.  However,
right now you cannot turn on any of these features (some are not complete
yet).

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde