POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Specular reflection color Server Time
6 Aug 2024 20:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Specular reflection color (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Specular reflection color
Date: 27 Feb 2002 04:36:25
Message: <3c7ca899$1@news.povray.org>
"Michael Smith" <s64### [at] worldnetattnet> wrote in message

<snip>

Hmm, can an image map be used in a layered texture? Can you select the ocean in
an graphics prog with magic wand or something and then layer this over the main
image map? I've never tried to do this, so I'm not sure what is or isn't
possible in this respect...

Post a reply to this message

> "Michael Smith" <s64### [at] worldnetattnet> wrote in message
>
> <snip>
>
> Hmm, can an image map be used in a layered texture?

Yes.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message