POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Thanks Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:00:05 EDT (-0400)
  Thanks (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: wrestler
Subject: Thanks
Date: 1 Feb 2002 18:45:55
Message: <3c5b28b3@news.povray.org>
I just wanted to thank everyone for the help.  You nailed the problem on the
nose.  The students that were having the problems were the ones that didn't
pay attention when I walked them through the installation directions.
We are just starting the learning process of using Povray and would like to
know if anyone out there has any suggestions about specific topics that I
should cover?  Right now we are just using the regular shapes with some of
the textures (some we can't figure out how to use) to make very basic
pictures.  I would like to go further but am not sure which direction to go.
I know there are some online tutorials, are there any that are particularly
good that you would recommend?  Eventually we are going to work on some
animation projects either using Povray's animation features(if I learn how
first) or animation studio (which I already know).  Any suggestions would be
appreciated by both me and my students.
Colin

Post a reply to this message