POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray coffee mug Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray coffee mug (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: POV-Ray coffee mug
Date: 8 Jan 2002 06:26:49
Message: <3c3ad779@news.povray.org>
Since so very few folks seemed to be interested in the POV-Ray T-Shirt
idea, I've shelved it (perhaps it's too easy to make them at home, or
maybe it just isn't a good idea).

Seems someone mentioned a coffee mug before. There are some local firms
that can do mugs with wrap-around images (probably about 310 degrees or
so) in full color.

Any interest ?

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> Since so very few folks seemed to be interested in the POV-Ray T-Shirt
> idea, I've shelved it (perhaps it's too easy to make them at home, or
> maybe it just isn't a good idea).
>
> Seems someone mentioned a coffee mug before. There are some local firms
> that can do mugs with wrap-around images (probably about 310 degrees or
> so) in full color.
>
> Any interest ?

Yes.  Definitely.

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a orthographic}

Post a reply to this message