POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray coffee mug : Re: POV-Ray coffee mug Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray coffee mug
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 8 Jan 2002 14:29:22
Message: <MPG.16a5596e95238e4989a9e@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:26:29 +1100, Chris Cason wrote...
> Since so very few folks seemed to be interested in the POV-Ray T-Shirt
> idea, I've shelved it (perhaps it's too easy to make them at home, or
> maybe it just isn't a good idea).

Probably too easy to get them done locally.  I know I can get t-shirts
printed about 5 miles from here.  And I'm in the middle of nowhere
(relatively speaking)

> Seems someone mentioned a coffee mug before. There are some local firms
> that can do mugs with wrap-around images (probably about 310 degrees or
> so) in full color.
>
> Any interest ?

Sorry, not from me, I don't drink hot beverages...

And beside, I'm going to be utterly skint until about the end of February
(luckily for my bank account the POV keyrings were delayed :)

Just my twopennorth.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.