POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray coffee mug Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray coffee mug (Message 5 to 14 of 24)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
Subject: Re: POV-Ray coffee mug
Date: 8 Jan 2002 12:44:39
Message: <3c3b2f6a.522218693@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:26:29 +1100, "Chris Cason"
<newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote:
>Any interest ?

Yes

/Erkki

Post a reply to this message

From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 8 Jan 2002 13:40:09
Message: <3c3b3d09@news.povray.org>
Chris Cason wrote:
> Any interest ?

  Yes!

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org

Post a reply to this message

From: Jamie Davison
Date: 8 Jan 2002 14:29:22
Message: <MPG.16a5596e95238e4989a9e@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:26:29 +1100, Chris Cason wrote...
> Since so very few folks seemed to be interested in the POV-Ray T-Shirt
> idea, I've shelved it (perhaps it's too easy to make them at home, or
> maybe it just isn't a good idea).

Probably too easy to get them done locally.  I know I can get t-shirts
printed about 5 miles from here.  And I'm in the middle of nowhere
(relatively speaking)

> Seems someone mentioned a coffee mug before. There are some local firms
> that can do mugs with wrap-around images (probably about 310 degrees or
> so) in full color.
>
> Any interest ?

Sorry, not from me, I don't drink hot beverages...

And beside, I'm going to be utterly skint until about the end of February
(luckily for my bank account the POV keyrings were delayed :)

Just my twopennorth.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message