POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray coffee mug Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray coffee mug (Message 11 to 20 of 24)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: Steve Martin
Subject: Re: POV-Ray coffee mug
Date: 8 Jan 2002 21:20:43
Message: <3C3BA840.A6CD7983@bellsouth.net>
Chris Cason wrote:

> Since so very few folks seemed to be interested in the POV-Ray T-Shirt
> idea, I've shelved it (perhaps it's too easy to make them at home, or
> maybe it just isn't a good idea).
>
> Seems someone mentioned a coffee mug before. There are some local firms
> that can do mugs with wrap-around images (probably about 310 degrees or
> so) in full color.

Sign me up for one... it'll go great with the Penguin cup I already
have!

Post a reply to this message

From: Arthur Flint
Date: 9 Jan 2002 06:18:03
Message: <Xns9191400E59257mrartchesapeakenet@204.213.191.226>
Chris Cason scribis news:3c3ad779@news.povray.org:
> Any interest ?
>
> -- Chris

Yes.

--
Gis poste, Arto.

Post a reply to this message

From: Adrien Beau
Date: 9 Jan 2002 20:59:13
Message: <1359974.V5NW6geO5K@maya.boanet>
On Mardi 8 Janvier 2002 12:26, Chris Cason wrote:

> Any interest ?

Will depend on price again. But I guess I'll need one in the US.

--
spa### [at] freefr
You have my name and my hostname: you can mail me

Post a reply to this message