POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray coffee mug : Re: POV-Ray coffee mug Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray coffee mug
From: Tom Melly
Date: 10 Jan 2002 08:38:45
Message: <3c3d9965$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote in message
news:3c3d97ca@news.povray.org...
> > Hmm, like the t-shirts, fairly easy to have these done locally.
>
> I'd be surprised if they can do a 310 degree print on a mug. From
> what I see all they do is a 'two sided' mug.
>
> My idea is to have a panoramic render printed on it.
>
> -- Chris

Mmm, nice. Would the buyer submit an image - perhaps choosing whether to have an
optional overlay of the pov logo?

BTW, Lu has offered to pay for me to have a tatoo for my b-day. I'm thinking of
having the Pov 3.5 logo (YKYHBRTL). I'd call this a marketing suggestion, but I
can't see how you'd market it ;)

I think the notable success of the keyring idea is that it is hard for someone
to do for themselves via local suppliers. I'm trying to think of other products
falling into the same catag. So far the only thing I've come up with a magnetic
hovering mirrored ball floating over a check plain - a sort of executive toy
thing.