POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray Book Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  POV Ray Book (Message 11 to 20 of 30)
From: MR
Subject: Re: POV Ray Book
Date: 8 Jan 2002 12:20:26
Message: <3c3b2a5a$1@news.povray.org>
hi mitchell,

i imagine most of the people here are interested, but i'm
not sure that means its financially feasible.  few of the 80,000
people at renderosity have even heard of povray.  near as i
can tell, there aren't any books out on the amapi 3D software
either.  maybe thats another avenue worth exploring.

good luck, miker

> Hi All:
>
> My name is Mitchell Waite and I am the former publisher of RAY TRACING
> CREATIONS, the first (and only) POV Ray specific book.
>
> With all the fantastic new improvements in POV Ray I am thinking about
> publishing a new title on POV Ray and I was wondering what the interest
> level is.
>
> Also I am looking for potential writers and contributors. Please feel free
> to email me privately as well as let the group know how you feel about
this
> idea.
>
> You can see the books I published at www.mitchwaite.com Click on the Books
> menu item.