POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray Book : Re: POV Ray Book Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Ray Book
From: MR
Date: 8 Jan 2002 12:20:26
Message: <3c3b2a5a$1@news.povray.org>
hi mitchell,

i imagine most of the people here are interested, but i'm
not sure that means its financially feasible.  few of the 80,000
people at renderosity have even heard of povray.  near as i
can tell, there aren't any books out on the amapi 3D software
either.  maybe thats another avenue worth exploring.

good luck, miker