POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : skyvase Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  skyvase (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: skyvase[replacement]
Date: 7 Dec 2001 17:07:55
Message: <3c113dbb@news.povray.org>
bob h <omn### [at] charternet> wrote:
: The new benchmarking scene file was being worked on last month and slated
: for inclusion later when finished.  Christoph Hormann was putting it
: together.

  The good thing about the new benchmark file is that it's more up-to-date
in render time. It also is a lot more diversified (ie has more primitives which
are used quite often). It also has some kind of official status as a benchmark
file.

--
#macro N(D,I)#if(I<6)cylinder{M()#local D[I]=div(D[I],104);M().5,2pigment{
rgb M()}}N(D,(D[I]>99?I:I+1))#end#end#macro M()<mod(D[I],13)-6,mod(div(D[I

Post a reply to this message