POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 10Best Cd upoad page? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  10Best Cd upoad page? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: 10Best Cd upoad page?
Date: 27 Nov 2001 08:52:33
Message: <3c039aa1$1@news.povray.org>
I seem to have lost my link to the upload page for the 10 best cd.

    Just realized that there are only 3 days until the revised deadline.

Post a reply to this message

From: bob h
Subject: Re: 10Best Cd upoad page?
Date: 27 Nov 2001 08:59:54
Message: <3c039c5a$1@news.povray.org>
http://10best.raytrace.com/cgi-bin/10best.cgi

Hopefully that's the latest one.

I can't seem to get any scenes completed the way I want too and then render
a final version.  Bet I won't have anything to upload, or if I do it'll be
"unfinished".

--
text{ttf"arial","bob h",.1,0pigment{rgb 9}translate<-1,-.2,3>}

"Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message

>     I seem to have lost my link to the upload page for the 10 best cd.
>
>     Just realized that there are only 3 days until the revised deadline.

Post a reply to this message

"Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message

>     I seem to have lost my link to the upload page for the 10 best cd.
>
>     Just realized that there are only 3 days until the revised deadline.

---