POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 10Best Cd upoad page? : Re: 10Best Cd upoad page? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10Best Cd upoad page?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 27 Nov 2001 13:01:59
Message: <3C03D4B1.FAE575B8@aol.com>
We had roughly 240 images in the 10best collection yesterday.

There are 125 people who said in the survey that they would be interested in
10best collection.

There are roughly 60 folks (I'm way too lazy to parse the precise number!)
who have participated in uploads.

Many are just doing 2-3 images.

Hopefully everyone will swamp server in next few days.

I really don't know what kind of fundraising effort can be done with a mere
300 images.