POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV to GIF? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  POV to GIF? (Message 11 to 20 of 65)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: POV to GIF?
Date: 18 Nov 2001 13:05:27
Message: <3BF7F8B0.A57015A@pacbell.net>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> The latest Megapov didn't but 3.5 does support GIF.

GIF input  - yes
Gif output - no

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Popov
Date: 18 Nov 2001 15:18:18
Message: <vn5gvtsiduhvkpqlq282t6ssqu59sqpacr@4ax.com>
On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 11:08:54 -0500, "Bill DeWitt"
<bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote:

>    Agent used to take bmp IIRC...

I guess Microsoft can afford the Unisys patent :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg

From: Mahalis
Date: 18 Nov 2001 15:27:48
Message: <3bf819c4$1@news.povray.org>
Dang. I guess that goes on the *wish list* for POV 4...

> GIF input  - yes
> Gif output - no

Post a reply to this message

> Dang. I guess that goes on the *wish list* for POV 4...
>
> > GIF input  - yes
> > Gif output - no

Don't hold your breath. Why support and ancient outdated antiquated
inferior image format?

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message