POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray keychain Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:26:39 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray keychain (Message 41 to 50 of 52)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: POV-Ray keychain
Date: 25 Oct 2001 09:42:06
Message: <3bd816ae@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler <wam### [at] uarizonaedu> wrote:
: I like the coloring of #1, but not the shape.

  I think that the shape resembles the number 10. Did you notice that?

--
#macro N(D,I)#if(I<6)cylinder{M()#local D[I]=div(D[I],104);M().5,2pigment{
rgb M()}}N(D,(D[I]>99?I:I+1))#end#end#macro M()<mod(D[I],13)-6,mod(div(D[I

Post a reply to this message

Not in the first picture, but now that there's a second picture up I can
definitely see it.  I guess that makes more sense then, I now like it a
bit more.

	~Kevin Wampler~