POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray keychain : Re: POV-Ray keychain Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray keychain
From: Phil Clute
Date: 28 Oct 2001 01:12:29
Message: <3BDAEAF3.50404@tiac.net>
(I hope this message is in plain text and not html
I just started using netscape 6.1 and I'm not sure
I set it up right)

> A mug (printed in full color) seems to be fairly expensive, because of
> the setup costs. I don't really want to do one in single color.

You might want to check out this site:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/index.aspx

Basically you send them the art, choose which products
you want to associate the art with and they sell the
product for you. There's no keychains but there are
T-shirts, mugs, baseball caps and mouse pads. Plus
my favorite the limited edition stein. All the products
have a base price and then you can set a price on top
of that which is your profit.

My friend uses this company for his rock band. I haven't
heard any complaints yet so I guess they can't be all
bad but I don't know for sure.