POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray keychain Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray keychain (Message 21 to 30 of 52)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: POV-Ray keychain
Date: 24 Oct 2001 17:21:49
Message: <3bd730ed@news.povray.org>
> Well, I'm not too keen on the long thin ones as they seem a tad too big,

The expected size of those ones would be about 7cm (roughly 2.5 inches).

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 24 Oct 2001 17:22:55
Message: <3BD730F9.A270C588@aol.com>
Chris Cason wrote:

>   1) Whether the idea as a whole sucks or not;

It does but some of us might purchase it anyway out of loyalty and pity...

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 24 Oct 2001 17:24:04
Message: <slrn9tecbn.3bb.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:22:01 -0400, Greg M. Johnson wrote:
> Chris Cason wrote:
>
>>   1) Whether the idea as a whole sucks or not;
>
> It does but some of us might purchase it anyway out of loyalty and pity...

Elaborate, please.  Why does it suck?  What do you mean by pity?

--
#macro R(P)z+_(P)_(P)_(P+1)_(P+1)+z#end#macro Q(C)bicubic_patch{type 1u_steps 6
v_steps 6R(1)R(3)R(5)R(7)translate 9*z-2pigment{rgb z}}#end#macro _(Y)#local X=

Post a reply to this message