POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray keychain : Re: POV-Ray keychain Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray keychain
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 24 Oct 2001 18:48:25
Message: <3BD74540.3D75CCE7@free.fr>
Chris Cason wrote:

>   1) Whether the idea as a whole sucks or not;

I rather like it.

>   2) If not, then if you would purchase one (cost unknown at this stage,
>      but I wouldn't expect that it would be more than US$20, and probably
>      less).

One very probably, perhaps two depending on price
and shipping costs.

>   3) Which of the abovementioned designs attract you the most/least.

Keep it simple, please. I like the second.
But I think a rather simple circle with the logo would to it.
No colors please, too easily damaged.

The size you mentioned (around 7 cm) is a bit too
big for me (but I'll probably buy anyway).

I think the logo in a simple 4 cm circle is right
for my usage.

--
Adrien Beau   adr### [at] freefr   http://adrien.beau.free.fr/