POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is it real...? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:13:45 EDT (-0400)
  Is it real...? (Message 21 to 26 of 26)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Is it real...?
Date: 15 Oct 2001 11:02:36
Message: <3bcafa8c$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message

<snip>

The vast* majority of my scenes will only work from the set-up camera. I very
rarely model anything that isn't directly viewable. Even visible objects may be
distorted if viewed from other angles. For reflective surfaces, I'll generally
have a textured plane or box for something to reflect, but that's about it...

For an example, see my post to pbi...

That aside, when you render schrodinger's box, is the cat inside it alive or
dead? ;)

* can the majority of a small number of scenes be vast? Hmmm....

Post a reply to this message

"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> escreveu na mensagem
> That aside, when you render schrodinger's box, is the cat inside it alive
or
> dead? ;)

Oh, that's an easy one: both.

Post a reply to this message

> "Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> escreveu na mensagem
> > That aside, when you render schrodinger's box, is the cat inside it alive
> or
> > dead? ;)
>
> Oh, that's an easy one: both.

No. Neither.