POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : somebody write a book !! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  somebody write a book !! (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: MR
Subject: somebody write a book !!
Date: 12 Oct 2001 11:27:21
Message: <3bc70bd9@news.povray.org>
ok, i know that the pov-ray documentation is VERY good,
both tutorial-wise and syntax description.  but i went to barnes
and noble and there are no in-print books for pov-ray.

so i want somebody to write a big fat juicy pov-ray book
with beautiful renderings complete with chapters on using
third party software like 3DWin and Moray.   and chapters
on media and isosurfaces written so clearly that my pet
hamster can understand it.

so come on!  i know you experts don't have anything else to
do in your spare time!  ;-)

also, i would prefer the book to be given away for free, just
like the software.  fine print in the back saying its not exactly
free is acceptable.

miker

Post a reply to this message