POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : somebody write a book !! : Re: somebody write a book !! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: somebody write a book !!
From: Harold Baize
Date: 12 Oct 2001 12:33:19
Message: <3bc71b4f$1@news.povray.org>
Yeah, I'd pay at least $50 for the materials and printing for a
book like that. Although I'd rather it left Moray alone and had
a chapter on sPatch and Hamapatch. Of course it would have
a CD-ROM with those and other utilities on it. Anybody here
still have a copy of Image Lab? Ah, yes... good old PICLAB
and the original Stone Soup Group. Stop me before I become
too nostalgic ;-)

Harold