POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : problem Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  problem (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Kevin Loney
Subject: problem
Date: 7 Oct 2001 15:40:12
Message: <3bc0af9c$1@news.povray.org>
I've been using povray for close to 2 years and I'm having a prolem thats
probably very simple to solve, but can't seem to do it.

I'll create my scene, add lights and camera. when I run it It displays
nothing. I've tried using this code (in 3.1g and 3.5b), and nothing just a
black image. Am i doing something wrong?

camera {
    location <5, 5, 5>
    look_at <0, 0, 0>
}