POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : problem : Re: problem Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problem
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 8 Oct 2001 04:01:21
Message: <3BC15D57.1B966040@ignorancia.org>

> working on new ones). Mostly I find "white" or "blue" to -not- be what I
> want. I want the box of crayons that have the 63 million colors.

  Oh, well... I never said I use the colors in colors.inc as they are!
;) I use them as a palette of known colors to mix. It is easy for me to
think on something like "White*.9+Red*.1" when a I want a light pink. I
don't care if it's longer and I don't mind typing '#include
"colors.inc"': it is worth for me.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia