POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : problem Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  problem (Message 7 to 16 of 26)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Re: problem
Date: 7 Oct 2001 18:12:33
Message: <3bc0d351@news.povray.org>
"Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote :

> I find it easier to type rgb 1 that it is to type White. Also, you don't
> have to spend time typing #include "colors.inc" into every scene file you
> make.

    There's that, but I have insert menus for that (or did, I am still
working on new ones). Mostly I find "white" or "blue" to -not- be what I
want. I want the box of crayons that have the 63 million colors.

Post a reply to this message

>     There's that, but I have insert menus for that (or did, I am still
> working on new ones). Mostly I find "white" or "blue" to -not- be what I
> want. I want the box of crayons that have the 63 million colors.

Same here. I am prefectly comfortable describing my own colors as needed.
But that is the beauty of POV-Ray. People can use it anyway they want
and if some people find using colors.inc easier than designing their own
colors then more power to them.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message