POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A boarding pass model? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  A boarding pass model? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ruy
Subject: A boarding pass model?
Date: 3 Oct 2001 20:13:47
Message: <3bbba9bb@news.povray.org>
From my last trips to the USA I remember that airplane boarding passes are
nowadays quite different from the Brazilian ones. I need one for a scene I'm
rendering, but there is no trip in sight for me in the immediate future. I
wonder if somebody has one and would be willing to scan it and send it to
me. Resolution doesn't ned to be great, as long as I can see the basic shape
and the letters. Of course, I'm not interested in any personal data either,
such as names, destinations and flight numbers. Those should be erased.

Also, if there is somewhere on the net where  could see such a picture, it
would certainly suffice.

I apologize if this is an inconvenient request.

Ruy

Post a reply to this message

"Ruy" <ruy### [at] hipernetcombr> wrote in message
> From my last trips to the USA I remember that airplane boarding passes are
> nowadays quite different from the Brazilian ones. I need one for a scene
I'm
> rendering, but there is no trip in sight for me in the immediate future. I
> wonder if somebody has one and would be willing to scan it and send it to
> me. Resolution doesn't ned to be great, as long as I can see the basic
shape
> and the letters. Of course, I'm not interested in any personal data
either,
> such as names, destinations and flight numbers. Those should be erased.
>
> Also, if there is somewhere on the net where  could see such a picture, it
> would certainly suffice.
>
> I apologize if this is an inconvenient request.

Personally, I can't imagine many people willing to help with that at this
time, if you understand what I'm saying.  I'd probably have one someplace
amid old papers unless put in the trash by now, which is more than likely.

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message