POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macros Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Macros (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: dave
Subject: Macros
Date: 2 Oct 2001 22:32:15
Message: <3bba78af@news.povray.org>
Hello  again everyone..

I'm having some problems find Macros.. namely I need some macros that will do a good
stone look.. like stone henge.. I'm sure if I played long enough with the Pov I would
eventually figure it out, but as I am still considered a newbie, I would like some
direction.

Thanks
Dave

Post a reply to this message