POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug Analysis? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Bug Analysis? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: 25ct
Subject: Bug Analysis?
Date: 8 Sep 2001 14:20:14
Message: <3b9a615e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
           ok, I've been playing with 3.5, and I'm aware of
'beta-test.binaries'. My problem is that I don't know what constitutes a
'bug', in other words I don't know what to 'report' in 'b-t. binaries'. What
is the generalisation of a bug? I understand that it's something that
doesn't 'look right'? Or, 'out of place'?

  Is there a more specific answer?

  ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message