POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000 (Message 21 to 30 of 46)
From: Artis
Subject: Re: License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000
Date: 13 Aug 2001 21:35:49
Message: <3b788075@news.povray.org>
> It is possible that they are software pirates?

Even software pirates do not try to sell freeware.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 13 Aug 2001 21:51:01
Message: <3B78848C.FC2C52AB@pacbell.net>
David Fontaine wrote:

> I replied and told them to remove the image, that I don't want their
> stupid service, and that I found much of their solicitating email in
> poor taste.

All you accomplished by doing that is confirming for them that they
have found an active e-mail address. The will never stop sending you
spam now.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message